Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Nite Out At Ro K's place


Just few days back my friend Ro K called up and invited for nite out...after long time,I'm going out at friend's place for nite out so there was no chance that I refuse the invitation...so at around 10p.m with movies in my pen drive(love aaj kal and other english movies)(movies only yaar..I got it from karthik) I reached his place.There were only 3 of us me,Ro K and Ro Be...amol went for his ganpati visarjan so cudnt come(sorry amol we coujdn't come)(missed u man.but no worries"aur bhi nite outs hai yaar")...and as I expected they were watching Imran Hashmi's movie "The Train"..:D...."Nice movie yaar" I said and joined them...actually we putted ourselves on "Stress Testing" and as always we passed...

After around 12....we decided to see movies I brought...so he opened the pd and both started watching movies(cz maine dekh li thi)...fast forwarding everything,finally he double clicked on "Love aaj Kal" and decided to see entire movie without fast forwarding anything...so finally I rested on the cosy bed,Ro k on chair and Ro Be on the mattress lying on the floor....

Talking about the movie..many couldn't connect the stories only but we did...Its well connected and it isn't so difficult to figure it out...god knows how others cant...I must admit that I started liking Deepika after that movie....Saif also rocks....nice acting,nice direction and above all SONGS...brilliant composition by Pritam and Rahat Fateh Ali .....I'm now one of the Fans of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan...."aaj din chadheya"...super cool lyrics sung by supremely talented Rahat Fateh Ali Khan...as good as Jab We Met..no vulgarity,very smooth and sweet love story....thanks to Saif and Imtiaz Ali(Director of both the movies)...

So,that's how we enjoyed our nite out...what else you want to know..after that we decided to make our own movie....2 parts are already written....writing story for the 3rd part....can't name it ny1 here...its confidential...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm....U have all the potential to become a good critic.I mean u can write good movie reviews.

    ReplyDelete