Sunday, September 6, 2009

Begat Cooky Mints


Finally, on a very sunny day(one of the days of vacation of 6th sem)(ya sunny cz i got up at around 10.30..) I was having my breakfast when mummy called and told me(ordered me) to go to chintan's place(cousin) and get all the notes of 7th and 8th sem..!!!!....I couldn't believe my ears...did I just heard I was supposed to go and get books of 7th and 8th sem....unfortunately o fortunately it was true...(so boring na...vacation mein bhi aisa kaam karna padta hai)

So,finally I began my journey with headphones in ears tuning to radio stations and obviously birdwatching..that is by default(applies to every one)(we must appreciate beautiful creations of god ...rite)..

Finally I reached his place...and as soon as I left his place bag full of notes,my phone rang and I was surprised to see anku was calling(my friend)....and guess what she asked..."tuje 7th sem ke notes mile kya? mile toh muje bhi dena..!!!!! ".....what a coincidence....so I told her that I just brought the notes(I don't lie u see) and before I could complete the sentence,I was told rather ordered to get down at our meeting place and handover the notes to her...she told me she'll give it back in few days cz she wanted to go through it and take xerox if its good enough.So I gave her the notes,came home happily(engineering ka jugad to ho gya) with 8th sem notes..

Then jump to 10th day later our college reopened,and I still didn't have my notes but who cares..neway we don't study so early but destiny had something else for us...our adbms profeesor announced class test..!!!!!!!!!...that I realized anku never returned my notes(lazy gal)...
hmmmm.....so I told her to return the notes asap...but guess what,even she had class test and she needed the notes(so lazy didn't took xerox also)....so she refused to give back and I almost had a fight with her....but at the end its the guys only who have to surrender(secret every1 knows)....!!!!!!...so I gave up and got back to complete my assignments and experiments.
Lucky I was so much that our class test got postponed and anku's class test didn't...so finally after 2 months of 7th sem,today she is going to give my notes....finally....:D

And ya Begat Cooky Mints is anagram of I Got My Notes Back....!!!!!!!:D

1 comment:

  1. hmm toh books mil gaye aakhir.....nice writing dude.enjoyed

    ReplyDelete